Starting up a Business
For clients who are setting up a business in Spain, we offer a complete service from the initial registration of the business at the Tax Office (Agencia Tributaria), to the completion and filing of quarterly IVA and annual tax returns, to standard bookkeeping and accounts preparation services.
We provide a complete company formation service for Spanish residents as well as investors from abroad.
Incorporating a company in Spain is a more complex and bureaucratic process than in many other European countries, and our attentive and friendly service will ensure that your formation is as stress-free as possible.
Company formation package
- Reservation of company name.
- Preparation of company articles.
- Notary fees.
- Company Registry Fees.
- Obtaining a fiscal code (CIF) for your company.
- Registering your company's business activities for tax.
The following documents are required for company incorporation, and we will obtain them for you as part of our service.
- Company name certificate -certificado de denominación social.
- Bank certificate of deposit of share capital - certificado de ingreso.
- Company articles - estatutos sociales.
- Company tax number - CIF.
- Tax registration form for company activities- modelo 036.
- Quarterly tax returns- IVA and tax retentions.
- Bookkeeping service.
- Annual accounts preparation.
- Tax consultancy.