Professional Expat and Business Advice offers a full service in accounting and bookkeeping for the small and medium-sized business, as well as self employed people.
We recognize that you should be focused on making your business work, and therefore recommend outsourcing your accounting to Professional Expat and Business Advice. Also, it is clear that in a different country, you may find that you have language barriers, or that the system is different than you are used to in the UK.
We want you to feel confident that your accounting system accurately reflects your current situation so you can concentrate on running your business, instead of trying to stay on top of the paperwork. The steps involved with bookkeeping can be overwhelming depending on the size of your business and the number of transactions.
If you feel that you would like help with whatever your needs may be, give us a call. We will manage your business finance and keep you on the right track.
Services included in monthly labour respresentation
- Verbal and written representation and advice
- Preparation of all monthly pay slips for employees
- Summary of all employment related monthly costs
- Quarterly declaration of retentions of employees
- Quarterly declaration of retentions of professionals .......
For clients who are setting up a business in Spain, we offer a complete service from the initial registration of the business at the Tax Office (Agencia Tributaria), to the completion and filing of quarterly IVA and annual tax returns, to standard bookkeeping and accounts preparation services.
We provide a complete company formation service for Spanish residents as well as investors from abroad.
We handle all aspects of Spanish tax, offering our clients a complete service to manage their Spanish tax affairs, including:
- Personal tax returns
- Spanish income tax returns for non-residents.
- Income tax returns for residents.
- Quarterly IVA returns and annual IVA summary .......